An All India Photography Competition and Exhibition on Biodiversity will be organised in connection with IBC 2017, with entries invited from all over India. The selected entries will be exhibited at the IBC venue.
Theme: Biodiversity of India/Climate change and biodiversity/Biodiversity and livelihoods
Closing date : 28 February 2017
Exhibition : 10-12 March 2017
Prize Distribution : 12 March 2017
- 1st Award Rs. 10000 and Certificate
- 2nd Award Rs. 5000 and Certificate
- 3rd Award Rs. 3000 and Certificate
- 5 Consolation Prizes of Rs.1000 & Certificate
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Each entrant may submit a maximum of 4 Prints (Color or Black & White) Prints should not be smaller than 8 x 12 inches and not larger than 12 x 18 inches in size
- Each entry should bear the Name and Address of the entrant, Title and Serial number as entered in the entry form
- No entry fee, but enclose an envelope and adequate postage stamps to get your photos back by registered post
- Entries should be send only by Register Parcel or Speed post. Do not send it by Courier Service.
- Prize winning prints shall be used by the organisers for their bonafide purposes
- All possible care for entries will be exercised but no liability will be accepted for loss or damage to entries .
- Jury’s decision will be final and binding. Submission of entries automatically implies acceptance of conditions mentioned above.
Indian Biodiversity Congress (IBC)
CISSA, T.C.15/603, USRA -153, Udarasiromani Road,
Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695010, Kerala, India.
Telefax : 0471-2722151, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org